Ever since I was introduced to European Voluntary Service I was fascinated by the idea of volunteering abroad. And, that’s why I am going to write why I want do EVS. I think that F. Scott Fitzgerald said “ I’m not sure what I’ll do, but— well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale.”
I believe that meeting diversity, making new connections, broadening my experience, enhancing my potential, and gaining knowledge is what I find myself inclined to do.
- I want to travel and meet diversity.
- I want to learn languages and enhance my communication skills in English.
- I want to explore my potentials through meeting new challenges.
- I want to teach and learn about non-formal education
- I want to enhance my understanding of people and explore new cultures and traditions.
- I want to be able to apply what I can get from an EVS in my future career
I have been trying to apply for several EVS vacancies now and I am very much hoping that my application would be successful at least in one of them !