Write a list
I am not sure if I am good in making lists, but, since I have been doing nothing for the last several months and embracing the life of unemployment, blogging seems more reasonable and fun then doing the same dull things I do every day. I am writing a list of the things I like, to remind myself of the things I cherish and love, of the things I am inclined to do, and of the passions that I need to re-visit.
Things I like/ the unedited list
- I like to smoke, especially when I am writing a blog post in the middle of the night.
- I like playing cards
- I like my morning black coffee
- I like blogging even if my blog is not that prolific or hasn’t so many followers, but, I like the idea that I will keep writing to achieve it.
- I am not much of a reader, but, I like to read things that somehow moves or excites me.
- I like playing football, when I was in high school I was a good football player, at least this is what used to think. Today, I lament that because I turned into a horrible smoker.
- I like watching movies and series, it the last couple of months I watched so many movies that I could no longer remember their names.
- I like the family gatherings around the table, the little talk and the usual disputes over the same things over and over again. I like my father’s stories and his ways of telling them- even if I have heard it before- I just keep listening, because they are always funny.
- I like the first morning fresh and wet air, the beautiful and natural colors that loom in the sky just minutes before the sunrise.
- I like the late night short walks into the city’s deserted streets.
- I like to read and watch documentaries about the history of World War 2